Why Should You Choose Our Professionals?
You may choose to sell your property independently, but hiring a qualified listing agent will help you get the best price for your property, employ effective advertising and marketing strategies, guide you through negotiations, and help you organize the complicated paperwork involved from the initial agreement to the closing documents. We understand how important selling your property is for your finances and future. That’s why we make your goals as our top priority. Our professional agents will use their expertise to guide you seamlessly through the selling process and maximize your opportunities on the real estate market.
What To Look For In An Agent
The following are a couple of factors to keep in mind when looking for a listing agent:
- Education. Our agents go through advanced training and education, allowing them esteemed recognition in the industry and market.
- Experience and Expertise. You want a full-time agent who is familiar with the area and similar properties like the one you intend to sell. Do they possess a diverse range of marketing and advertising strategies? How many similar properties has he or she been able to sell in the past? How tech-savvy is your agent? Are they up to date on the power of social media?
- Availability and Commitment. Your agent should be sharp and able to take decisive action during the process of selling your property. Is your agent intentional about staying in contact? Is your agent flexible for weekends and evenings? Are they willing to host open houses?
- Compatibility. You will work with your agent through every stage of selling your property, so it’s crucial you believe they will give you their best, understand your situation, and invest in the outcome of your property sale. Ultimately, you want to feel comfortable and confident in your agent.
We treat every property as if it was our own investment because we know how stressful selling a home can be for your finances and your future. Our professional listing agents will use their time, resources and expertise to ensure your property is strategically sold to benefit you.
contact us today!
What Is The Market Like?
Typically, homes sell more frequently in the summer months because they look their best - lawns are green and flowers are blooming. Nice landscaping can be very attractive to buyers. Many families will buy in the summer months because they want their kids to finish out the school year before they move.
Economic conditions also determine real estate demands. Selling your house during periods of low interest rates can benefit you because buyers will obtain mortgage loans more easily. Periods of low unemployment and pent-up demand also ensures an accessible pool of potential buyers. We will help you determine the best selling price for your property by looking at a myriad of factors including the current market value, comparable properties, amenities, finances, repairs, square footage, and more.
How Do I Optimize My Finances?
Selling your property is a big financial decision. It requires an in-depth look at your current financial situation, as well as future opportunities. Many independent property owners overestimate the value of their home. This leads to properties sitting idly on the market for long periods of time.
On the flip side, if you price your property too low, you could cheat yourself out of thousands of dollars. Having an experienced agent on your side will prevent you from making these mistakes. When you work with us, we will create a detailed report so you can easily assess the financial impact of selling your property. We will also help you create effective tax saving and estate planning strategies. We are committed to helping you take control of your finances and using them to their full potential.
What Is the Property Worth?
Without a professional agent, most independent property sellers tend to overestimate the value of their property. You can avoid this pitfall by consulting with an experienced real estate listing agent. You can do a lot to increase the appeal of your property and to create a lasting impact on potential buyers.
What To Do To Prepare:
- Curb Appeal. Update your landscaping. If you have a lawn, make sure it’s well manicured. Depending on the season, you might consider adding some colorful flowers or fresh greenery.
- Polish The Details. Simple upgrades such as window repairs, carpet and tile treatments, and a fresh coat of paint will instantly highlight the property’s details.
- Clean And Staged. There is beauty in simplicity. Remove the extra personal items and clutter to keep a cleaner look. Your agent may suggest adding mirrors to certain walls, fresh flowers to dining tables or candles in the kitchen.
- Disclosures And Inspections. If the property does have any complications, we will help you create a thorough disclosure statement. We will also make sure the necessary inspections and repairs are handled in the case of a crucial issue.
- Time To Show. Buyers feel more comfortable discussing the property directly with the agent. Your agent will engage with their expertise in your property and the most important negotiating factors.
Give your house a deep clean
First impressions mean everything. Before you decide to list your home, give it a deep clean. This means cleaning toilets, wiping down surfaces, mopping floors, cleaning rugs and scrubbing bathrooms - and even consider calling in the professionals to ensure that your home is in the best condition it can possibly be.
Declutter the home
When a home is clutter-free, buyers are able to focus on the actual home instead of on the piles of mail, laundry, and general mess in your home. Potential buyers want to envision their items on your counter versus resisting the urge to clean up your mess. Decluttering and organizing your space will go a long way in appealing to potential buyers.
Call a handyman
When selling a house, you should make sure everything that needs to be fixed has been taken care of before listing a home. Potential buyers will come into your home knowing you took care of it, giving them more peace of mind.